双11来了 教你怎么用英文砍价
中国日报 2017-11-02 11:40 浏览265次

  没有一点点防备,一年一度的双11预售大战已经提前打响。

  看完各种规则,网友们纷纷开始怀疑自己的数学和阅读理解能力。定金翻倍、支付满减、各种叠加红包和优惠券、无门槛跨店活动……到底花了多少钱?便宜了多少?还有多少券明天要过期?有网友感叹说,数学和阅读理解能力不好的人就不配过今年的双11……

  讨价的英文怎么说?

  讨价的英文可以用haggle或者bargain表示,比如:

  Ella taught her how to haggle with used furniture dealers.

  埃拉教她如何和旧家具经销商砍价。

  Shop in small local markets and don't be afraid to bargain.

  在当地的小店购物,不要害怕砍价。

  那么如何能够顺利的进行砍价呢,下面给大家带来几种砍价的方式。

  1. 开门见山法

  直截了当的表达讨价还价,可以这么说:

  Is there any discount?

  有折扣吗?

  How much discount do you give?

  你们可以给几折?

  Could you cut the price a little, please?

  你可以把价格降一点吗?

  Can I make an offer?

  能讲价吗?

  Can you make it a little cheaper?

  能便宜点吗?

  Give me a discount.

  给我打个折吧。

  How about buying one and getting one free?

  买一赠一怎么样?

  Come on. Give me a break on this.

  别这样,就给我让点儿价吧!

  2.拐弯抹角法

  不好意思直接砍价,可以这么说:

  Lower the price and I'll consider it.

  价钱低一点我才会考虑。

  I like everything about it except the price.

  除了价格之外,我都很满意。

  Will you give me a discount if I buy more than one?

  如果我多买些,可以给我打折吗?

  I’ll tell my friends about your shop. Can I get a special price?

  我会给朋友宣传你家店,可以给我个优惠价吗?

  If I pay the full price, can you give me something extra?

  如果我付原价,可以给我小赠品吗?

  Let's make it 30 yuan, a round number.

  就30元了,凑个整吧。

  3.不屈不挠法

  买东西就是被宰,明确立场绝不被宰,可以这么说:

  Don't try to rip me off. I know what this is worth.

  别想宰我,我识货。

  If you don't give me a better price, I won't buy this.

  如果价格不更优惠些,我是不会买的。

  The price is beyond my budget, and I can’t afford it if you don’t give me a special price.

  这价格超出了我的预算,如果你不给我优惠价我是不会买的。

  4.威逼利诱法

  看店家没有降价的意思,就威胁要离开或者去别家买:

  I've seen this cheaper (in) other places.

  我在别家有看过更便宜的。

  I heard other stores were having great mark-downs on this item.

  听说别家的这个东西在大减价。

  I don’t think I’ll have any of them. I’ll check around a few more places.

  这些我都不想要了,我再去看看別的地方。

  I can get this cheaper at other places.

  这样东西我在别的地方可以买到更便宜的。

  有了这四种砍价方法,卖家肯定便宜卖给你啦!


回顶部 我要纠错